1. Is there parking available?
There is a municipal parking lot adjacent to Meaford Hall. Parking is free of charge.
2. How many seats does the Opera House hold?
The Opera House holds a total of 300 seats. There are 240 on the main floor and 60 available in the balcony.
3. Is the building wheelchair accessible?
Yes, Meaford Hall is barrier free! The only area not wheelchair accessible is the Opera House Balcony.
4. How do I book wheelchair seats?
Please contact the Box Office at 1.877.538.0463 for purchase.
5. Are there assistive hearing devices?
Yes, Meaford Hall has 4 hearing assist devices that are reserved by contacting the Box Office. They are provided to patrons free of charge.
6. What happens if I arrive late?
Latecomers will be admitted at the sole discretion of Meaford Hall staff during a suitable break in the performance.
7. When should I arrive for a show?
The Box Office, Galleries and Bar open one hour prior to the scheduled showtime. Please feel free to browse the Galleries until the Opera House opens. The Opera House generally opens 30 minutes prior to the performance time.